Beiträge von decepticharge

stocky schrieb am Tue, 27 December 2005 10:22

Hi Art,

do you know Krazik from s2ki.
    He wants to come to Europe in 2006 too and wants to do some Nuerburgring Laps also.

Which period do you wanna come over ?!

Regads,

Yves

Hi Yves. No, I haven't met Krazik. I usually don't post to S2ki. But I will contact him.

My plan is to visit my cousin in Wolfsburg, then onto Nürburg around June 2006. When everyone is watching football, I'll be at the Ring!

If renting a roadster is not feasible, I might just rent a Mini. Minis handles muck like, or even better than, my Civic hatch.

Dennis schrieb am Sat, 24 December 2005 04:36

And even if you're able to do the 'perfect Round' in GT3 be aware at the Ring...there's a reason why the 'Ring' is called 'Green Hell'...

Noted. Thanks for the caveat.

Pipo_2000 schrieb am Fri, 23 December 2005 13:04

Very nice pics I must say Shocked

I like the black S2k. Some more pics of this S2k with further information?? ( mods, ... )

Good luck for your search.

Your German is not bad at all Very

Zitat: My english is not good, my german is better Laughing

( not concerning you decepticharge )

Thanks! It's been years since I've spoken German and I can only read Kindergarten level texts. Wink

There's too much to list with too many friends. All I can say is that in our little club, cars ranges from a humble 400HP Nissan 240sx (180SX in Japan) to an audacious Porsche GT3.

From my experience on the circuit, there is not much you can do with an S2k. The car is already turned. Even if I spent $5000 on mods, what I will gain is only 1 bhp. But I do plan to get a Tein SS Coilover kit, the New Mugen GP 17 wheels, and the Mugen Front lip. I'll keep you posted.

N9500 schrieb am Fri, 23 December 2005 16:02

I think you have much better chances by renting a PORSCHE than a S2k. Many car rental station's have PORSCHEs or BMW Z4 in their lists but the S2k is so rare in Germany than your chance of finding one for rental comes to zero. Its funny, I always wanted to drive my S2k on Highway Nr1, and you want to drive your's on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Very

That would be cool dude. My trip to Germany is just a stop from my year-long backpacking trip to Europe, Africa, and Asia. I'll definitely hook up with you when I get there. Where I will be coming from is Wolfsburg where my cousin lives.

I was expecting my choice of rental cars would be Porsche or Bimmer. I swore to my friends I will never be caught dead in either of those cars...but I will make an exception as long as I get to drive all out at the Ring.

I worked in Hollywood for 3 years before I moved to the suburbs. Porsche and Bimmer owners are pompous (not all of them of course). There is one Porsche in this world that I would drive and it would be this:

http://s93846806.onlinehome.us/garage/2005_CarreraGT

Imagine, that car was more expensive than my house!

Forgive me for being facetious on my first post. I know the Ring is a toll road of some sort. I've been wanting to experience the excitement of going around the track since I got my S2k two years ago. Laguna Seca is awesome but nothing compares to the Ring...so they say. In fact, I've been practicing on my Sony PS2 playing GT3. I know the Ring turn by turn. Too bad I can't take my S2k (or my Civic) to Germany next summer for the real thing.

-Art
    http://s93846806.onlinehome.us/garage/s2k/images/s2k_010.jpg

Hallo!

Ich spreche nur ein klein wenig Deutsch. So I'm gonna write this in English.

I will be in Germany in the summer of 2006. It is a dream of mine to at least take my AP2 (or all my previous Hondas) for a spin at the Ring once in my life.

Is there a possibility I can rent an S2000 around that area?

-Art
    decepticharge@gmail.com
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

2004 AP2 Rio Yellow
    1992 EH3 (B16A) Captiva Blue Pearl