Beiträge von Carlo Ambler

Zitat

Original von stocky
    You cant sit lower than OEM if you us a seat which is wider than 400mm at the base cause your seat is going to sit ON TOP of the sliders instaed of between.

I ve tried them all...spoon rails , recaro rails, bride rails, taitec rails...etc

How wide is your recaro at the mountin points?

Well.. i don't really care about sitting "lower" than OEM.. you are missing my point or maybe i did not explain myself well.

I have this Recaro Pole Position seat i am getting from my friend (he's selling his Nissan Pulsar so he does not need it anymore..).

Only thing i need is a proper rail to attach the seat on the S2000 chassis. That's all.

I wonder if Recaro makes a specific rail for S2000 to use on a Pole Position seat.

I cannot get this information from here... (there is no official Recaro distributor in Italy).

So i look for help "at the source" in Germany where you guys are.

Thanks for any help you can give. Time is running. :cry:

Hello Igor... could you tell me more about this "adapter for wider buckets" ?? Is this a Bride item? Or a Recaro one? Any pic?

Let me know.

Zitat

Original von super_2000
    Hello Carlo,

Doesn't Recaro make a seat rail for the S? As far as I know the Recaro seat rail is around 25mm lower than OEM

Does anyone know where in Germany can i order the original Recaro rails specific for S2000 ??

Thanks, Carlo

Hello everyone, sorry i do not speak German at all.

I hope you can understand my english.

I ask for your kind help.

I need to install one Recaro Pole Position seat in my Honda S2000 (AP1).

I do not have any seat rails yet, so i need to buy one set.

Where is possible to find suitable seat rails for S2000 to install this seat?

I hope you can help me.

I am going to Nurburgring and SPA in August... so i need my seat inside my S2000.

Let me know.

My MSN contact is: carlo_ambler@hotmail.com

My email: carlo.ambler@tiscali.it

DANKE!!!

Ciao, Carlo