Beiträge von Leon

Biete hier 2 Dunlop Sportmaxx Reifen an mit den Maßen 255/30/19 und 2 Dunlop Sportmaxx mit den Maßen 225/35/19 an!
    Geschwindigkeitsindex 91Y und die DOT`s sind DNCP / 2JYR und DN2U / 2JCR.

Die Reifen wurden nur 2 Monate gefahren also sind knapp 800km alt.

Wie auf den Bildern zu sehen ist, kann man noch gut die Aufschrift erkennen.

Preis normal Neu gute 800€!!!

Ihr könnt Sie für 450€ + Versand haben!!!

Hallo zusammen,

möchte heute einen Satz Barracuda Voltec Felgen zum Verkauf anbieten.

Eckdaten: Felgen hinten - 9,0Jx19H2 und ET 35
    Felgen vorne - 8,0Jx19H2 und ET 40

Mit dabei sind die Schrauben und die Passringe.
    Und die Abe.

2 Felgen haben minimale Schrammen von einem Bordstein mal abbekommen,aber einmal Felgendoc und alles ist wieder wie NEU !

Neupreis damals 1380€ und ich hatte mir faire 499€ vorgestellt inkl. Versand oder am besten Selbstabholer...

Ansonsten wenn noch fragen anstehen dann einfach anschreiben, stehe zu allen Fragen zu Verfügung

Sehe mein EX S2000 hat alles gut überstanden ;)
    Es wundert mich wie alle schreiben was für ein toller S das ist,dabei war er für ein Schnapper ne Zeitlang im Internet zu haben, und SNMALONE hat zugeschlagen hehe!!!

Mein Herz blutet wenn ich die Bilder sehe !!!!

Ist das normal oder sind das Anzeichen von Verschleiss???
    Der 1 Gang geht manchmal nicht oder nur schwer rein???
    Je nach Laune des Autos???

Der 2 Gang springt manchmal raus weil er nicht richtig reingehen will,und dazu kommt noch das immer ein hartes Gefühl herrscht bei den ersten 2 Gängen?

Alle anderen Gänge gehen schön weich rein und machen keine Faxen...
    So langsam macht mir das Sorgen???

Auto hat 70000 km runter ?

Hier kam nochwas???

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your email.Please understand that this deal is very confidential and i want you to know that no one knows about this money apart from me and the three soldiers who were with me on that day. About transporting the boxes every week a red cross relief jet leaves Iraq for Europe so as to collect relief from donors in Europe, we are planning to use a Red Cross officer to get the box across to you. The Red Cross officer has agreed to help me deliver the boxes to any specified destination within his capability i.e once the Red cross jet arrives in Europe, He will then proceed to your destination based on a special arrangement for this delivery. As you know red cross jets have a certain degree of immunity because of the nature of the humanitarian work they do and this is why we consider this mode of delivery as the safest because the boxes will not be searched or suspected for any reason.

The Red Cross Official will ensure that he delivers the boxes to the particular address which i will give to him as i told him they are my valuables and documents used by the Army here and i will pay him for his services. So kindly provide me with the ADDRESS where you wish to receive the box and your FULL NAMES for registration of the parcel for delivery by the Red cross officer. Once you receive the boxes, you will then open it with the key combination which i will provide to you upon the receipt of the boxes, after which you will take your percentage from the money and then keep the remaining amount for until i come to your location and carry our share.

I do not know you in person but i am working with you on trust and i want you to understand that my real intention for most of my share is to assist the needy and donate to the starved children in Africa and Haiti, so i want you to still consider this mission as a charity work which you are involved in although you are getting paid for it but it is still humanitarian, so please put in your best in this. As i informed you earlier you will keep 20% of the total amount of 17Million US$ when you receive the money, and i feel that is fair enough.

P/S Please make sure you do not discuss this matter with a third party for security reasons, knowing the amount of money involved. kindly send me a picture of you so i can know i am working with. To ensure our safety and confidentiality of this transaction, kindly send all further correspondence to this E-mail address.

Hope to hear from you soon..

Best Wishes,
    Captain Alfred Gallegos

Du ich glaub daran nicht und ich werde dem auch keine Daten geben ;)
    Ich will nur wissen was da alles kommt,hast doch nicht im Ernst gedacht das ich denke ich bin jetzt reich??
    Habe das nur gepostet,weil ich von euch wissen wollte was das soll???

Hab sofort ne Antwort bekommen,seht her!
    Und ein Bild mit Ihm und dem Geld???

Und wenn ich das Geld dann habe darf jeder aus dem Forum seinen S tunen so gut er kann ;)

Thank you for your email,I have attached a picture alongside this email, which i took with the money to show you that this is no joke. What i require from you is to assist me in safe keeping the Box in your country till i come over to pick up the cash and you will keep 20% of the total money as your share.

Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Captain Alfred.

Dann darf jeder im Forum seinen S auf meine Kosten tunen lassen :D

Ich verstehe aber nicht so wirklich was ich damit anfangen soll?
    Zufällig habe ich gestern den Film Three Kingz geguckt und das was er schreibt ist genau wie in dem Film???
    Kann den Film nur empfehlen ^^

Habe meinen S im Autoscout24 inserriert.
    Ich bekam vor 2 Tagen eine sms auf mein Handy die von einem Alfred Gallegos per gmail gesendet worden ist.
    Er hätte Interesse an meinem Auto und würde aber gerne den letzten Preis wissen alles auf Englisch?
    Als ich Ihm per E mail schrieb welch mein letzter Preis sein würde,bekam ich diese tolle Story von Ihm als Antwort :D

Hier seine Story klingt verdammt nach Three Kingz haha!!!
    Und was meint ihr dazu??

Hello Sir,Thanks for your response and also for stating your final price. please permit me to tell you something very important about me. I am an American soldier and i am in Iraq for peace keeping mission. Sir i want your assistance urgently. We found two big metal boxes in a desert here when we went for a raid. The money we believe belonged to some Taliban group that ran away when we came here so they hide the money in the boxes and put them in a hole close to the desert where they were staying.

Now we counted the money in the two boxes that we found and it is (US$17Million) Seventeen Million Dollars. Now me and the three soldiers that found the money have decided that we shall use some of the money for charity and also help the poor and the needy all over the world. We know that is better that way than to leave it for the evil people here. By right we are to keep the loot, we also need the money to establish our families when we leave Iraq and return home to USA.I want to buy your car because i will be redeployed out of here before the year runs out.

Am explaining this to you because i need your help to help us receive these boxes in your country and keep it in a safe place until i come and collect them. We have agreed to give you 20% of the money which is (US$3.4Million) if you agree and help us keep it in a safe place until we are able to leave here. I do not have any relative because i am an Orphan and i grew up in a motherless babies home in USA so i do not have anyone to trust so i decided to ask you because i feel you are a Responsible person.

I also want you to know that this is a charity work because as you do this you have helped so many poor people around the world who will benefit from this money just like you would also. We have plans to send the boxes to you through a friend who works with the Red Cross. They come here every week and bring reliefs from Europe, so when he comes i will give him the boxes and ask him to deliver them to you, with the Red cross the boxes will not be searched until they get to you, so the delivery will be safe and it will in no way endanger or cause you any problem.

My friend i plead with you to assist us and lets do this together for humanitarian purpose. I will attached my picture and a picture of the money that we found in the boxes in my next email to you to enable you view it privately.

Waiting to hear from you.

Es gibt Sachen die sind gut und es gibt Sachen da kann man sich nur an die Birne packen...
    Und als ich gelesen hatte das jemand Honig auf die Scheibenwischer schmiert wars bei mir aus!!!
    @ Senna was soll das heissen???
    Ah, wieder einer Deiner wichtigen und wertvollen Beiträge hier???

Ich bin ja den ganzen Tag hier und schreibe nur Beiträge,als ob ich nix anderes zu tun habe tzz...