neues Projekt und temporäre Verabschiedung meinerseits

• Viel Spaß in Vancouver. Da war ich vor ein paar Jahren auch mal. Wirklich nette Stadt, wenn es nicht ständig regnen würde :roll:

Beeindruckende Reise, die ihr da gemacht habt und tolle Berichte. Hat Spaß gemacht eure Fortschritte zu verfolgen :nod:

• For those of you who are still interrested in how we made our rush from Mexiko through the US:

passing pure nature in Canada:

where we had the best burgers :P

and why it is good to have 24h Wal Marts :D

then please read on! :)

"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life. I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.

• White Sands Nat'l monument is part of the Chihuahua-desert stretching from Mexiko into New Mexiko

very interessting and gorgeous views!

then we really rushed through...

360° landscape in Montana - nothing more!

it was doing a great job so far!!! :nod:

then we already reached Canada

who knows where that might be?

"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life. I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von McHeizer ()

• Let me guess four times:
    1. - Oberstdorf :?
    2. - Garmisch-Partenkirchen :roll:
    3. - Innsbruck :nod:
    4. - Bischofshofen ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Please take good care of your S2000, keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart. And share the quality and legacy of the S2000 with many friends..."
    Shigeru Uehara @ Euromeet 2009

• we took the Icefields Parkway through Banff- and Jasper Nat'l Park in Alberta

so much wildlife to see!

who is stronger? 8o

:roll: well it's sure nice here...

And here we are! The beginning of the Alaskan Highway in Dawson Creek

and on to the next Canadian Province

the Teslin bridge over the Nisutlin river

• you got the right link - just the wrong location ;)

• some maintenance needs here and there isn't a shame

Here we are! We finally reached Alaska!!! 8)

The Alaskan Oil pipeline

But it's not over till we will reach the end of the road in the far north...
    That brings us past the Arctic circle

along the Dalton Highway which is 75% Gravel /Mud /melted Snow (in Summer) :o

with some new rules... :!:

...and strange vehicles 8o

After all WE MADE IT! :) 8) :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von McHeizer ()

• :roll:
    well I had something in mind - only remembered Katie talking about it.
    Is it a N.M. only Burger place?