Recaro Pole Position S2K Seat Rails???

• Hello everyone, sorry i do not speak German at all.

I hope you can understand my english.

I ask for your kind help.

I need to install one Recaro Pole Position seat in my Honda S2000 (AP1).

I do not have any seat rails yet, so i need to buy one set.

Where is possible to find suitable seat rails for S2000 to install this seat?

I hope you can help me.

I am going to Nurburgring and SPA in August... so i need my seat inside my S2000.

Let me know.

My MSN contact is: carlo_ambler@hotmail.com

My email: carlo.ambler@tiscali.it

DANKE!!!

Ciao, Carlo

• Hi Carlo!

Maybe I have some usefull information for you.

Another member I know used Bride rails with the adapters for wider buckets. The sitting position seams a LITTLE lower than stock, but not by too much with these rails. No rubbing on the door panels and the console is not blocked. It seems like it is centered.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Igor.

• Hello Carlo,

Doesn't Recaro make a seat rail for the S? As far as I know the Recaro seat rail is around 25mm lower than OEM. Back Yard special make some pretty good rails which lower the seat 20mm. I believe someone on the forum has them......

Good luck and have fun at the track!

• Hello Igor... could you tell me more about this "adapter for wider buckets" ?? Is this a Bride item? Or a Recaro one? Any pic?

Let me know.

Zitat

Original von super_2000
    Hello Carlo,

Doesn't Recaro make a seat rail for the S? As far as I know the Recaro seat rail is around 25mm lower than OEM

Does anyone know where in Germany can i order the original Recaro rails specific for S2000 ??

Thanks, Carlo

• You cant sit lower than OEM if you us a seat which is wider than 400mm at the base cause your seat is going to sit ON TOP of the sliders instaed of between.

I ve tried them all...spoon rails , recaro rails, bride rails, taitec rails...etc

How wide is your recaro at the mountin points?

• Zitat

Original von stocky
    You cant sit lower than OEM if you us a seat which is wider than 400mm at the base cause your seat is going to sit ON TOP of the sliders instaed of between.

I ve tried them all...spoon rails , recaro rails, bride rails, taitec rails...etc

How wide is your recaro at the mountin points?

Well.. i don't really care about sitting "lower" than OEM.. you are missing my point or maybe i did not explain myself well.

I have this Recaro Pole Position seat i am getting from my friend (he's selling his Nissan Pulsar so he does not need it anymore..).

Only thing i need is a proper rail to attach the seat on the S2000 chassis. That's all.

I wonder if Recaro makes a specific rail for S2000 to use on a Pole Position seat.

I cannot get this information from here... (there is no official Recaro distributor in Italy).

So i look for help "at the source" in Germany where you guys are.

Thanks for any help you can give. Time is running. :cry: