Hi, Gramigno from Milan

• Clearly, no worries!

• If Patrick doesn't want to keep the intake, he might send it directly to me, as I also would like to buy the intake.
    Doing so we would save some shipping costs as I'm also located in Switzerland ;)

Just an idea... keep me updated via pm :thumbup:

Kaspar

• Zitat

Original von Highsider9
    +1 :)

Take my advice:
    let's wait for what Patrick will discover,

Patrick's Puffo left last evening at 5pm with a courier,
    it will came hopefully on friday,

It wll takes 7 minutes to be installed and i think less than that time to provide firt prove of it's efficency.

I hope so next monday everyone here will know what Patrick sais about it.

I already sent a little Puffo intakes on 3 continents,
    ALL the F20c feedback untill mow have been good,
    i'm confident this will be good as well.

Letìs make popcorns and wait. :)

• i can't promise to deliver results already this weekend
    my timetable is very full @ the moment

anyway the dyno run will not be before May

but i'll post my impressions as soon as possible :)

"Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat es aufzuschließen." Walter Röhrl

• Thank you Gramigno so far for for sharing with us your Intake!

But I'm very disappointed that obviously some forum members have purchased your intake, but no one gives us a feedback so far?

Whats up guys? We are waiting for your impressions to have an idea of this intake. If this intake really performs 15PS, you have to feel it while driving, thats what I want to know.

Tell us your intake impressions please!!!

• Zitat

Original von patrick_S
    if you talking about me, i'm sorry but "my" puffo still remains @ the customs
    i'm awaitig it next week

No I'm not talking about you, because I know you ordered your Puffo later than others. Gramigno said that some people ordered the Puffo for long time, but you can't still read anything untill now.

• Hi,

maybe he talks about Maddy and me ;)
    I've installed the puffo since something around 500 km.
    Some tests with activated datalogger shows a leaner air fuel ration in the middle of 0,32. Here are some samples from my datalogger with tests before and after installation. Both testruns was done in second gear.

RPM | old AFR | new AFR
    6500 | 14,0 | 14,0
    7000 | 14,0 | 14,3
    7500 | 13,8 | 14,2
    8000 | 13,5 | 13,9
    8326 | 12,3 | 12,7

Maybe this could produce a higher power output. An obvious noticeable increase of power i do not realise. I think this could only show a dynorun under the conditions Gramigno told us. I hope i could help a bit ;)

Greetings
    André

• yo, Puffo arrived today :D

and i didn't have to pay customs!
    Thank you Gram, perfect delivery :thumbup:

Puffo looks nice, seems to very robust
    I'll see if i can install and test it this weekend, because i also have to "rebuild" my garage
    and i have to install the OEM ECU too

i'll let know know

"Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat es aufzuschließen." Walter Röhrl

• the fitment and mounting is :thumbup:
    it's well thought through down to the details - Congrats, Gramingo

i know Gramingo did'nt talk about ram-air, but we did
    and regarding this i can say that Ram-air is definitely not possible, because the inlet doesn't sit direct in the airstream
    the inlet of the Puffo is on the left side of the radiator, it's not somewhere below or in front of the radiator

anyway i'll test it and report you, but please let me a bit of time to do it well