Denon AKDL1 Digitalkabel für 999$ - - und was die Amazonbenutzer so schreiben

• Sehr kreativ:

Amazon: Denon Digitalkabel Kommentare

Kostprobe:
    BIG WARNING, guys! MIND THE DIRECTIONAL ARROWS! I hooked it up to my setup, and hit play. NO SOUND!!! I could not figure it out, until I looked behind my setup. One end of the cable was really bulging! It looked ready to burst! Obviously, I didn't heed the directional arrows. I disconnected it, emptied the bits to /dev/null, reconnected it in the reverse direction, and Voila! Beautiful sound!

Das Kabel soll in Deutschland lächerliche 500 EUR kosten 8o

• Ich schmeiß mich weg! Toller Fund - vielen Dank!

Den find ich auch toll:

Zitat

Transmission of music data at rates faster than the speed of light seemed convenient, until I realized I was hearing the music before I actually wanted to play it. Apparently Denon forgot how accustomed most of us are to unidirectional time and the general laws of physics. I tried to get used to this effect but hearing songs play before I even realized I was in the mood for them just really screwed up my preconceptions of choice and free will. I'm still having a major existential hangover.

Would not purchase again.

Gruß,
    Nick

• jupp das ist ein LAN Kabel, zugegeben aber sehr schön gemacht und für meine Begriffe auch reichlich overpriced. :roll:

Die verwendeten Stecker sind wirklich sehr teuer und das Kabel ist schon extrem wertig, wer das Teil mal in der Hand hatte, kommt ins Staunen, wie geil ein LAN Kabel sein kann. :roll: :lol: Das Teil ist FETT und wer auch sonst schon alles hat und es nicht drauf ankommt, so what. Es gibt auch Leute, die machen sich 19" Chromfelgen auf ihr Auto. :twisted: :lol:

Ich habe auf der letzten IFA mit unserem Technik-Ansprechpartner von Denon schon drüber philosophiert. Denon verkauft dieses Kabel aber dennoch ausgesprochen gut wie man mir sagte 8o

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.hifi-regler.de/pictures/prodpics/big/b100000349.jpg]

• *gröööööööööhl*

Zitat

This amazing product significantly improved my transfer speeds, so much so that my packets now arrive at their destination before they're sent. In fact, I haven't even typed this review yet.