Brauch schnelle Hilfe

• Hi,

bin grad auf der Suche nach einem Auto fuer meine Frau. Dabei bin ich auf eine interessante Anzeige (bei Autoscout) gestossen und hab den Anbieter gestern dort per mail kontaktiert da die angegebene Tel.nummer nicht funktioniert.

Heute kam folgende Mail zuruek vom Anbieter:

"Dear SIr,
    Thank you for your interest in purchasing my Car. I have worked
    in Germany for 3 months and I've purchased the car there. My
    company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in United
    Kingdom. I've bring it home with me but I sell it because the
    car's steering wheel is on the left side, and so it's difficult
    driving it around the United Kingdom.The vehicle is in good
    condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or
    dents, no hidden defects, no smoking,remaining warranty
    available. It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection
    and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has
    title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and
    comes with all the documents you need to register it. The price
    I am looking for my car is Eur 7390 including the shipping
    costs,insurance and handling.
    I will wait for your reply."

1. Bin nicht sicher, obs nen FAKE ist.
    2. Verstehe leider nicht den ganzen Text. (was er jetzt von mir erwartet)

Was meint ihr ?

Danke euch schon mal ! :thumbup:

Gruss,

Marko

• Zitat

Original von Marko
    Ich denke auch das es nen Fake ist, da das Auto normal fast das doppelte kosten muesste. Aber dann wuerde ich ihm gern was passendes schreiben und abwarten wie er reagiert, damit ich ganz sicher bin.

Hast nen Tip ? (ich wuerds ungern unversucht lassen)

:?

Zeitverschwendung!

Aber wenn D's nicht lassen kannst sag Ihm doch Du waerst demnaechst in de rGEgend und willst Dir das Auto ankucken! :D

• Same style:

HELLO FRIEND,
    PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR NOW AND DO NOT ASK MY NAME. WHAT I HAVE MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU. IT IS A BUSINESS PROPOSAL THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU AND I. I LIVE IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. I AM 51 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN A BANK IN LONDON FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS WHERE I AM PRESENTLY AN
    ACCOUNTS MANAGER. I WILL GIVE YOU MY FULL DETAILS ON YOUR REPLY TO THIS LETTER. MY AIM OF CONTACTING YOU IS TO SOLICIT YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE BASED ON ONE OF THE ACCOUNTS UNDER MY MANAGEMENT CONTAINING $18.5MILLION (EIGHTEEN MILLION & FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) WHICH
    HAS REMAINED DORMANT FOR THE LAST TWELVE YEARS. THIS ACCOUNT WAS OWNED BY THE LATE MRS. JOVITA JASMINE CARERRA AND FOLLOWING MY INVESTIGATION, I FOUND OUT THAT SHE DIED ON MAY 1992 VIA A CAR CRASH IN THE BAHAMAS AND SHE LEFT NO CHILDREN OR NEXT OF KIN.
    I WILL INFORM YOU MORE ON HOW WE CAN GET THE MONEY IN HER ACCOUNT TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU AGREE TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME ON THIS ON YOUR REPLY TO THIS MAIL.
    I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU MORE PERSONAL DETAILS OF ME AND THE TRANSACTION ON YOUR REPLY.
    PLEASE TREAT THIS AS CONFIDENTIAL, URGENT AND OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
    HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
    BEST REGARDS,
    MR PETER J. WALLACE

• more same style:

Hello ,
    I am Victor Perkins . I am from the United Kingdom and i am interested in your car that you have for sale . I would want to know if it is in a good condition . I would also want you to let me know your last asking price for the car .

Could you also send me pictures as well . I intend to handle shipping . I would have my shipper and mechanic come over to your location for the pick up and subsequent shippment after we have must have worked out a suitable deal .
    Any other useful information partaining to the car would be much obliged .

Regards

Bonjour,

Je suis Victor Perkins . Je suis du royaume uni et je suis intéressé par votre voiture que vous prenez pour la vente. Je voudrais savoir si elle est en bon état. Je vous voudrais également m'ai fait savoir votre dernier prix à la demande de la voiture.

Pourriez vous également m'envoyer des images aussi bien. J'ai l'intention de manipuler l'expédition. J'aurais mon expéditeur et le mécanicien venir à votre endroit pour la sélection vers le haut et le shippment suivant après que nous ayons doit avoir établi une affaire appropriée.

N'importe quelle autre information utile partaining à la voiture serait beaucoup obligée.

Respect,

DR. VICTOR PERKINS
    Suite 10B,
    Coborn House,
    13 Coborn Road,
    Docklands,
    London,
    E3 2DA,
    UK ..
    TEL : +447031942062 (7am to 6pm UK time) FAX : +448704902451

• HELLO
    SELLER,
    MY NAME IS SMITH WALTER FROM UNITED KINGDOM.DUE TO YOUR ADVERT
    WHICH I CAME ACCROSS ON
    THE INTERNET DIRECTORY WISHES,I WILL LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAR WHICH YOU
    PLACED FOR SALE.TELL
    ME THE PRESENT CONDITION,YOUR LAST AND SEND A PICTURE IF ANY IS
    AVAILABLE.MY MODE OF PAYMENT IS
    BY A CHEQUE.WHICH CAN BE:

CASHIER CHEQUE.................
    INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER CHEQUE..............
    PERSONAL CHEQUE....................

YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS IF MY TERMS ARE
    AGREEABLE SO THAT THE
    PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IMMEDIATELY:

NAME.....................
    ADDRESS...................
    POSTAL CODE....................
    STATE.....................
    COUNTRY......................
    TEL NUMBER......................

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOONEST
    CHEERS,
    SMITH WALTER
    +447031844056

• TRADE ASSOCIATES/TECHNOLOGY LTD.
    Suite 210, Coborn House,3 Coborn Road,District Lane, Docklands,London, E3 2DA, United Kingdom.
    Registration #:05280220
    Tel:+44 7031954901,+44 7031954917
    fax:+447092872638
    Email:tradeassociate@excite.com

Products & Services:Aluminium,Industrial Chemicals,Raw Materials,Machines & Machineries,Non-Ferrous Metal,Steel, Foundry, Construction,Plastic and Rubber,Refractories and Ceramics Products,Tyres, Professional Products Drawing, Graphic Art,Crafts,Goods & Other Services etc.

Attn:Representative,

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP/REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above named company.Our company was established in Feburary 1, 1999. Over the years we have accumulated invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to claim we are second to none.
    We are mailing with respect to our company, we deal on import and export of our products and services to America, Canada & Europe. But we are encountering problems with collection of our funds from our customers and also getting information from them, so we are seeking for representatives who will act as an agent to our company,and also enable the easy communication with our customers.
    Also collect funds at their disposal forour company and we will pay you a representative fee of 5% deduction from every payment made through you to our company and also an annual income of $24,450 as our representative in your province, we will like to inform you that all information noted in this mail is legally backed by law, as we will provide documents, which seal our dealings with our customer.If you are interested in being our business partner/representative in the above location and your locality, please fill out this form below:
    REPRESENTATIVE/AGENTS INQUIRY FORM:
    Title : Ms Mr Mrs Dr:
    First Name:
    Surname:
    Relevant Experience:
    Your Company Name(if any?):
    Monthly Income:
    Company/Residential Address:
    Phone Number:
    Fax Number:
    Email Address:

Do you have an exclusive relationship with another United Kingdom based company?
    YES /NO.
    Please also let us know the best time to reach you on phone especially as we have a difference in time. Thank you for your time.If you want to work part time or full time depending on your schedule as our Representative/Business Partner in Canada and America.If interested send inquiry form to:tradeassociate@excite.com

Regards,
    Mr Mike Richard
    Company CEO

• Good Day sir/madam,
    With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
    However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity. My name is MR Richard renald, the first son of Mapele Renald, of the most popular black farmer from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country. As led by my instict, I decided to contact you through email, after searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe for security and safety reasons. However, I apologize if this is not acceptable to you.
    The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in a business venture. Due to the land and political problems in Zimbabwe,as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the few rich black farmers, and his desire to hold on to power for life, my father for saw the danger that came in Zimbabwe. Before he was murdered, he withdrew all of our business foreign accounts in dollars and sold up our shares in major companies. We then went to SOUTH AFRICA to deposit the sum of US$65.million (SIXTY FIVE MILLION, US DOLLARS), in a private security company. This money was deposited with this Private Security company for safety and security reasons, and was to be used for the purchase of land, new machines and chemicals establishment of new farms in Europe.
    President Mugabe's support for the violent Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society, led to the murder of my beloved father and other innocent lives. I was continually threatened to abandon my inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I resited for a while, but when the danger became unbearable, and I survived two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe. I am currently staying in the U.K where I am seeking political asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum, is because the security company from South Africa, has a branch here, and they have moved the deposit from their office in UNITED KINGDOM down here. I need to transfer this money to an account and invest part of the money. Since the law of U.K prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction, this is why I am seeking a genuine and reliable partner, whose account this money can be transferred, hence this proposal to you.
    You have to understand that this decision taken by me entrusts my future and in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this money. If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the security company from their office here in The U.K, as it has now been transfered from Johannesburg, South Africa to their branch here.
    The company will be legally informed of you representing me.
    For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 10% of the money for your assistance, and helping me open an account for the money to be deposited here, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option you want, please to notify me in your reply. I have also set aside 1%($145,000,00) of this money for all kinds of expenses that come our way in the process of this transaction, and 4% ($580,000,00) for Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the 10% for assisting with opening an account, then 85%will be left in the account here for me.
    Please, I want you to maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose of this transaction. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.You can reach me through this email,so that i would know the next line of action to take.preferablyy giving u my phone number so that we can talk.THANKS AGAIN.

Thanks and God Bless
    MR Richard Renald.

• From The Desk of:

Kent Anderson PhD
    L. G. A. / JJ Smith & Co
    (Woodworking Machinery) Ltd
    Moorgate Road,
    Knowsley Industrial Park, Kirkby, Liverpool. L33 7DR.
    United Kingdom

Tel: +44703 191 3322
    Fax: +44709 286 9861

Dear Sir/Madam,

We will be very glad if you can be our representative in your country and earn 10% of every payment made through you to us.

For more information, contact us through email. Note that you shall not be liable to make any upfront payment.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
    Kent Anderson (CEO)

• Attn my good friend,
    I highly apologies for the inconvenience this proposal might cost to your personality. I got your contact information in your country trade search engine which i needed an urgent assistance from you. Having introducing my self to you, my name is Paul Henz Auditor General of a Bank in United Kingdom. During the course of auditing, I discovered a floating fund in a domiciliary account opened in 1989 and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account. I discovered that the fund deposited belong to one of our major customer who is from your country and was an oil engineer in Shell Petroleum Company here in United Kingdom, died in Egyptian plane crash when he was traveling with his family for summer trip. CNN report of the invent:
    http://www.cnn.com/US/9910/31/missing.plane.02/
    Since he died the bank has been searching for his relative to come and claim the huge amount of money deposited in our bank but unfortunately we could not locate any of his relative. And now if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be re-channel to the bank reserve as UNCLAIM BILL since nobody did not come across to claim the fund. I want you to assist me to get this fund out of the bank because you bare the same similar surname with the decease. This transaction is hundred percent risks free. All I want from you is your trust and confidence for us to get this fund out of the bank.
    Your urgent response is highly needed. As soon as i hear from you, I give you more details about this transaction and your percentage including the contact of our bank. Please endavour to send your direct phone number for easy access in communication.
    Best regards,
    Paul Henz.

• Den Trick mit "Ich bin bald in der Gegend und würde mir das Auto gerne ansehen" habe ich auch schon probiert!
    Mit einmal war Totenstille! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

"Wenn du den Baum, den du gleich treffen wirst, sehen kannst, nennt man das »untersteuern«, wenn du ihn nur hören und spüren kannst, wars »übersteuern"l
    Zitat Walter Röhrl

• Zitat

Original von Marko
    Was meint ihr ?

Wenn du eh schon immer mal nach England wolltest und die Gelegenheit nutzen willst, dann erzähl dem Typen du kommst vorbei; falls er dann noch antwortet und alles weiterhin vernünftig klingt, flieg mal mit Ryanair rüber und schau dir das Ding an - ich mag England, wäre also für mich auch als Kurzurlaub kein Verlust :)
    Sollte dann noch alles ok sein, das übliche - keine Vorkasse oder sonstiges, ggf. kann man den Wagen ja vor Ort bezahlen und selbst wieder runter fahren oder was weiß ich...
    Ich habe die letzten Monate zwei Fahrzeuge inseriert gehabt, und jedes Mal eine Mail aus England bekommen von wegen Interesse, jemand käme vorbei und bringt Scheck mit um den Wagen unbesehen zu kaufen, usw. - war aber jedes Mal sofort Ruhe wenn man weiter nachgefragt hat und vor allem, sobald man gesagt hatte dass man Schecks prinzipiell nicht akzeptiert. Würde einfach weiter mit dem Mann mailen, und wenn die Konversation normal verläuft muss es nicht schlimm sein - nur wenn immer wieder die selben Aussagen/Sätze/Forderungen kommen, ungeachtet dessen was man selbst geschrieben hat, dann kann man's lassen.

• ja, kenn das nur zu gut. Habe ma nen Ferrari 360 Modena bei Mobile gesehen, für unschlagbare 54.000 Euro, 1 Hand, 10.000 gelaufen.
    Ich gleich mail geschrieben, das ich sofort komme und ihn das geld bar hinlege. Er darauf geantwortet, ne das muss überwiesen werden, weil seine bank ein so hohen betrag nicht als bareinzahlung annehme. Darauf hin meinte ich, das er so ein geschäft niewieder machen würde, das ihn das einer bar geben will, aber er meinte immer wieder ja überweiss mir,hat mir auch schon die ganzen konto daten gegeeben und war am drängen, das ich das überweise. Darauf hin, habe ich ihn meine meinung gesagt und mir war bewusst, das es ein fake ist. habe dann bei mobile angerufen und den das geschildert, die haben dann dafür gesorgt, das es gelöscht wird. Gegene solche fakes kann man leider nicht viel tun, ausser sie zu meiden!

• als ich meinen S damals verkaufen wollte, hat mich einer angeschrieben er würde von seiner firma einen geschäftswagen gestellt bekommen. und da hat er sich meinen S ausgesucht.

wenn ich mich recht erinnere wohnte er in england, und sein arbeitsplatz war in irland irgendwo :D

Mfg S.

• @Stocky, danke dir fuer die "eindeutige" Warnung. :lol:;)

@All,

will es aber wie gesagt nicht unversucht lassen, es kann doch sein das es kein FAKE ist.

Kann mir bitte einer folgenden Satz "Sinngemaess" auf english hier posten:

"Da ich ernstes Interesse an ihrem Wagen habe, ist es fuer mich kein Problem kurz nach England zu fliegen und alles vor Ort mit ihnen abzuwickeln und den Wagen sofort mitzunehmen. Ich mache keine vor ab Ueberweisungen oder der gleichen.
    Bitte nennen sie mir eine Zeit, wann es ihnen am besten passt."

Wills jetzt wirklich wissen, daher Danke schon mal fuer eure Hilfe ! :D

Gruss,

Marko

• Nein. Ist ein fake. Habe die gleiche Email bekommen.

Er wird erstmal mit Dir verhandeln. Dann machste mit ihm einen Preis aus und schickst ihm Deine Kontodaten. Irgendwann kommt von ihm eine Mail mit der Bitte, ob Du für ihn etwas kaufen könntest. Er erstattet Dir das Geld zurück. Du müsstest nur ein bißchen Geld über Western Union an einen Freund von ihm schicken.

Vergiss es. Ist eindeutig ein Fake.

MY 2003, New Indy Pearl Yellow, OZ Superlegerra III 18", H&R Gewindefahrwerk, Nippon 4 Rohr Auspuffanlage, Kenwood KDC 9080R, Hifonics ZX6400, Hifonics ZS-12, GFK Kofferraummulde,

---> Sold :cry: