Die schwulen Verkaeufer in den USA gehen mir echt auf den Sack

• Ich habe eine KLARE Anfrage wegen eines im Internet gelisteten Autos an ein US-Autohaus gestellt.

2x...nachfolgend die Antworten:
    Yves,

Thank you for your Internet purchase request on the 2000 listed on GMDL-DC Dealer New Vehicle - General.
    My name is Greg Kim and I am your Internet Manager here at F.H. Dailey Motor Co. in San Leandro.

I would like to set up a time when you and I can review your request and answer any questions you may have.

We have designed a process to insure a fantastic hassle free experience. I would like to take a moment
    to briefly describe the benefits you will receive from utilizing our Internet car buying process.

* F.H. Dailey Chevrolet offers the best price up front.
    * The majority of the paperwork can be handled from your office or home. This will minimize your time at the Dealership.
    * We will research the value of your trade and guarantee top trade-in value.
    * We will research your credit situation to offer you the most competitive loan available.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. Should you need to contact me, please call me at 510-735-5387. I know you will find this to be a pleasurable way to purchase a vehicle.

Sincerely,
    Greg Kim

February 07, 2008

Yves,

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to serve you. At our dealership, our customers are #1. We value every customer and welcome every opportunity to assist our customers and ensure their purchase is as convenient and as pleasant an experience as possible.

If you should have any questions regarding trade allowance, discount pricing, or financing, please do not hesitate to contact me. We believe our customers deserve whatever care and personal attention is necessary to fulfill their needs.

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
    Greg Kim
    F.H. Dailey
    800 Davis St.
    San Leandro Ca.94577

So...kann mir einer sagen wo jetzt die Antwort auf meine Fragen ist?! :roll:

Au Mann, mir geht das uebertriebene Hoeflichkeitsgefloskel gepaart mit so Standart-Antworten echt aufn Keks.

• Los Jungs, Ihr müßt das Thema geschickt auf Ossis umlenken, dann ist Eric wieder voll dabei! :lol: :lol: ;)

"Please take good care of your S2000, keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart. And share the quality and legacy of the S2000 with many friends..."
    Shigeru Uehara @ Euromeet 2009

• Zitat

Original von McHeizer
    jetzt ist aber gut mit Beleidigungen!

:)

Wieso Beleidigungen, Tatsachen muss man ins Auge sehen ......

Apropros Tatsachen: Ein Ami lernt dazu bis er 8 Jahre alt ist, dann wächst er nur noch ......

• So? Ist das so? Und wer hat denn das Gerät und das Programm entwickelt mit dem Du deine Texte hier schreibst?
    Ist ein wenig überzogen oder? Komm mal wieder runter!
    Ich kenne eine Menge Amis die nun alles andere als dumm sind. Wieviele hast Du denn schon kennengelernt um Dir diese Meinung zu bilden?

• Zitat

Original von brunoammain
    Los Jungs, Ihr müßt das Thema geschickt auf Ossis umlenken, dann ist Eric wieder voll dabei! :lol: :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Danke, Bruno!!!!
    Ich habe gerade ne halbe Minute herzhaft gelacht!!! :D

"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life. I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.

• Zitat

Original von Maggo#13
    Bernd, das war ein Scherz! ;)

Konrad Zuse hat den ersten "Computer" erfunden. Und der war halt Deutscher und kein Ammi! 8)

Aber nun back OT ...

wer hat uns das Internet ermoeglicht, damit wir so wie jetzt kommunizieren koennen? ;)

"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life. I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.

• reicht schon dass die Tuerken uns (Deutsche) als Nazis beschimpfen >wg dem Feuer in Ludwigshafen :thumbdown:

• wie bitte? sowas steht da??? 8o 8o manche leute kennen einfach keine grenzen!