2009: Groesstes S2000 Treffen der Geschichte

• Zitat

Original von stocky

oder ne Antonov :nod:
    gibts da ne grosse Landebahn in der Gegend?!

da würd ich auch das HT zuhause lassen! ;)
    müsst euch mal das bild vorstellen: ein risiges teil von flugzeug landet und was rollt raus? rund 20 bis 30 S! (keine ahnung wie viel da platz haben)
    für so ein anblick müsste man eintritt verlangen :lol:

• Winterreifenpflicht

Na, hoffentlich schneit es echt nicht mehr

http://www.spiegel.de/auto/aktuell/0,1518,521759,00.html

Anzumerken wäre..........

...........wenn die Straßenverhältnisse trocken sind und die Temperaturen so hoch sind, daß man kein Eis, Schnee oder Matsch
    erwarten braucht, kann man mir Sommerreifen fahren.

Nur trau ich den Östereichern nicht :? :?

• So, ich hab mal kurz bei LTB nachgefragt wie es nun mit dem HT aussieht :D

Meine Frage:
    (ich weiss, mein english ist nicht das beste)

Zitat

Hey

It is a question appeared.
    It is a long way to Trento. So, it is possible to come with the hardtop and then leave it in the hotel during these days? somewhere in a separate room or so? Some of the s2k.de forum are interested.

Thanks!
    sebi88

Seine Antwort:

Zitat

Hi Sebi,

I have just spoken with the President of Italian S2K Club and he says that there is no problem to do this.

Thanks, Lee.

Ich werd mich kurzfristig entscheiden. Aber ich geh mal davon aus, dass ich mit HT komme.
    Gruss Sebi

• Uiuiui habt Ihr auch alle ne Mail erhalten? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everybody.

You are receiveing this email because you are one of the 243 owners signed up to Euromeet 2009.
    First of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for signing up to this event. We had originally hoped that we would acheive around 140 cars at the event, but to get 243 is simply mind blowing.
    I will also take the opportunity to thank the various regional coordinators who have been working very hard on your behalf, collecting your payments and personal details, getting you requests for hotels rooms and generally ensuring that everything has gone smoothly so far. In no particular order they are:

Olivier Burette (Kaku S2000.fr)
    Yves Stocklausen (Stocky S2K.de)
    Carlos Madeiro-Pinto (Charliethegreat Portugese S2000 Club)
    Marios Karnesis (Energetic - Community Organiser for Greek community)
    Laurnet Van Hoorebeke (Red Ibiza Belgium & Netherlands)
    David Velazquez (Deibit Honda Passion Spain)
    Ian Eygelsheim (Aquilaeagle - S2KUK)

And last, but not least, a huge thank you to Furio Fraccaroli (President of S2K Club Italia) and the team from S2K Club Italia.

Over the coming months we will be working non stop to ensure that we put together a great program for the meet and I will be contacting you all with more details as they become available.
    Don't forget that we have a dedicated forum on S2ki.com where you can discuss all things Euromeet http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showforum=24

In the meantime if you have any thing that you want to ask about the meet please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer your questions.

So you all in April 2009.

Lee Benson.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich freu mich jetzt schon riiiiiiesig :D

• ok, wir schweizer sind wohl solche die im vergleich zu anderen nicht wirlich weit reisen müssen. aber es sind doch immerhin 6h fahrt. ist halt so ein grosser felsbrocken im weg ;)

ich werds abhängig vom wetter machen ob ich mit oder ohne HT runterfahre

• Zitat

Original von sina2000
    Uiuiui habt Ihr auch alle ne Mail erhalten? :)

Also ich hab so 'ne Mail nicht bekommen. :o

"Please take good care of your S2000, keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart. And share the quality and legacy of the S2000 with many friends..."
    Shigeru Uehara @ Euromeet 2009

• Zitat

Original von sina2000

Nicht?

Nöö. :? Die letzte Mail, die ich diesbezüglich bekommen hab (und das war 10. Oktober), war diese hier:

"Hello,

This email confirms that we have received your 70 Euros deposit payment for Euromeet 2009.

Regards..."

Zitat

Original von sina2000
    Naja, wir nehmen euch trotzdem mit [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Traurig/smilie_tra_078.gif] ;)

Oh das ist aber lieb! :blush:

"Please take good care of your S2000, keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart. And share the quality and legacy of the S2000 with many friends..."
    Shigeru Uehara @ Euromeet 2009

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von brunoammain ()

• .....kam per Email :thumbup:

Hello everybody.

We have put together an official merchandise package for Euromeet that will be for sale during the meeting.

The kit is made up of:

1 x Euromeet T-shirt in Medium, Large & Extra Large
    1 x Euromeet Baseball Cap
    1 x Euromeet Coffee Cup
    1 x Euromeet Car Sticker.

These items will only be sold as a kit, not separately. We will have 300 kits for sale.
    The price of the 4 item kit is 25 Euros - Personally I think this is a fantastic price for 4 pieces of merchandise.

All money raised through the sale of the merchandise package will be donated to our Euromeet charity - Medecins Sans Frontieres.

The designs were created by Arran Brough of Shock The Senses (http://www.shockthesenses.com) and I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank Arran for donating his time and efforts for free.
    Arran is a member of the UK club and he will be at Euromeet, please feel free to buy him a drink !

I hope you all like the designs.

Lee.

Die Sachen schauen gut aus und der Preis stimmt auch :nod: 8)

• Zitat

Original von UK 45
    Die Sachen schauen gut aus und der Preis stimmt auch :nod: 8)

:thumbup: €25

"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life. I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else.