Greetings from Berlin!

• Hello everyone!

My name is Tamas and I'm from Hungary originally. Moved to Berlin last July because of the great atmosphere and buzz.
    I consider myself a Honda enthusiast, having owned around 6-7 different Hondas over the years. While I was going to sell all my cars because there's no need for them in Berlin I came across a good deal and bought a UK car for this season.
    Yes, it's right hand drive but I'll only keep it for this season and if the S2k fever catches me then I'll buy a proper LHD next summer in Germany.
    Would be nice to meet with other s2k owners in the area as it looks like there aren't many s2ks (or Hondas for that matter) in the region. So if there are any fellow S2k owners in the Berlin area up for a chat or drink (not while driving) then looking forward to meet you guys!

• Given the fact that Berlin is by far the biggest city in Germany, spotting only 2 S2000s in eight months really is an evidence for the car's rarity - the flip side being that you cannot quickly find as many "fellows" as we do in North Rhine-Westphalia ;)