Reifenwahl 2015

• Zitat

Original von rookee
    Ich habe welche für die HA bestellt mal schauen wie die so sind ..

Nur HA?

Mischbereifung vorne/hinten ist beim S2000 ein no-go.

Wenn Du sie drauf hast, poste mal ein Foto, vor allem wie die Felgenschutzleiste auf den OEM Felgen aussieht. Danke!

• gefunden in S2Ki

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/inde…erm=ps4&search_app=Forums

"After a few weeks on the Michelin Pilot Sport 4, I think I can give an opinion on them.

Tyres recently used for reference:
    RE050MZ [S2000]
    RE050A [Civic TypeR]
    AD08 *not R [Civic TypeR]
    F1AS2 [MX5]
    Pilot Sport 3 [MX5]
    Cup2 [M3]
    Super Sport [BoxsterS]

The reason I went for the PS4 was because everything I have read about them points at them using a lot of the Super Sport technologies in the tyre. The limited availability of tyres in 245/40/17 for the rear of the S2000 is a major factor in the decision process. The way I see it is that the options really boil down to AD08R or the PS4.
    I went for the PS4 as I wanted a longer lasting tyre that was good for road driving. My only concern was that the sidewall stiffness of the Michelins is very soft compared to the OEM fit RE050MZ or an AD08.

General Ride
    Much more compliant than the OEM fit RE050MZ, road noise seems drastically reduced. Ride comfort is similar to the potenzas, maybe a little more comfortable but difficult to quantify really.

Dry Performance
    Excellent. The tyres are sticky and give fantastic feedback, they are nice and progressive on the limit and make loss of grip manageable. The front of the car seems a lot more settled over bumps and steering is very sharp and responsive. the MPS4 absolutely blows the MPS3 out of the water, it isn't even a comparable class of tyre.

Wet Performance
    Put simply, these things in the wet perform almost as well as the potenzas in the dry. Driving through some really heavy rain the week I had them, I was surprised at how composed the car felt even at higher speeds. Cornering in the wet was a joy, all of the twitchy feeling that the bridgestones had in the wet is totally gone and the car feels a lot safer in wet conditions than it did previously.

Sidewall Stiffness
    I was massively worried about this factor as I have first hand experience on how soft sidewall tyres can ruin quick Hondas. The MPS4 has very soft sidewalls when off the car but this thankfully does not translate into poor feedback when on the car. The ride is softer and a little quieter than on the bridgestones but the car has a lot more grip and steering feedback with the MPS4. In sharper cornering the car feels very similar to the bridgestones in terms of chassis movement but with more grip. I would have to take the car on track really to comment further.

Overall the MPS4 is a confidence inspiring tyre. It has brilliant wet grip and I would go as far as comparing it to the same drive and feedback feeling of the AD08 I had on my civic but with much better wet performance. They are more compliant and progressive than the Bridgestones but still keep the car feeling very sharp and to me they enhance the handling characteristics of the S2000 well.

MPS4 is an excellent UHP sports tyre that is perfectly suited to the s2000, I am yet to see how well they last as that was my main reason for buying them over the AD08R but I am confident I made a good decision and would suggest other 2004+ owners consider them for your next tyre choice. "

• Danke für den Hinweis :roll: Fahre schon länger nur Michelin ; angefagen von den PS2 N3 , dann PS3 und nun die PS4 . Da ich auf der HA einen eher starken verschleiss habe bin ich bis jetzt Mischbereifung gefahren . Probleme habe ich noch keine festgestellt.

Ich fahre die auf den Enkei RPF1 nicht OEM .

• Es gibt noch eine Mercedes Variante mit gleicher Tragzahl und V-Index 91 W.

Vorher also besser bestätigen lassen, daß es der "MZ" für S2000 mit der EAN 3286347826016 ist.

Die steht zwar dort auch, aber ich hatte im Herbst auch schon mal (in anderem Shop) einen "MZ" mit der EAN bestellt, was dann kam war ein RE050A...

Also: testen und posten!

• So,mein S braucht neue Schuhe.......aber welche??????hatte den Hankook s1 Evo drauf.der ging gar nicht.bei nasser Fahrbahn und bei Geschwindigkeiten ab 100 kmh unfahrbar.allerdings muss ich ja zugeben das das Profil nicht mehr das beste war.hab mich im Forum schon bissel schlau gemacht aber außer yokos.Michelin. Hankook und kumho hab ich nix gefunden .was ist den mit den anderen Firmen.Conti. Goodyear. Uniroyal usw.
    Brauche den nicht für die Rennstrecke. Muss gut bei Regen sein.bin eher der Cruiser..... Im Moment währe meine Wahl wohl der Michelin ps3 oder der ps4.
    Was ist den momentan der beste Allrounder?

• Hi,
    Habe mich jetzt durch gelesen und dumm gelesen.
    Wollte aktuell wieder auf meinen 18er Bridgestone Potenza S001 fahren.

Was meint ihr?
    Die neue Reifen sollen auch beim nassen gute Eigenschaften besitzen.
    Ist da der Potenza s001 zu empfehlen oder lieber was anderes.

Grüße
    Magus

• Zitat

Original von Yoda@S2k
    Der S001 geht garnicht. Hatte ich nur ein mal...

ich werde ihn nicht probieren :?

Gruß Alexander G
    04.06.2002 - 28.01.2006 Silverstone Schwarz Rot
    28.01.2006 - 04.09.2019 Moonrock Bi Color Schwarz Rot

Leave Me Alone,
    I Know What
    I´M Doing ! ;)
    K.Raikkonen

• ich werde einen von diesen kaufen
    wer Erfahrungen hat bitte hier niederschreiben ;) :P

Kumho KU36 245/40 R17 91 W

FEDERAL
    FORMOZA AZ01
    245/40 R17 91W

YOKOHAMA
    Advan-Sport
    245/40 R17 91W

Gruß Alexander G
    04.06.2002 - 28.01.2006 Silverstone Schwarz Rot
    28.01.2006 - 04.09.2019 Moonrock Bi Color Schwarz Rot

Leave Me Alone,
    I Know What
    I´M Doing ! ;)
    K.Raikkonen

• So, hab mich jetzt mal im Internet schlau gemacht. In vielen Reifentest in verschiedenen größen hat der Continental Conti Sport Contact 5 als Testsieger mit bestnoten abgeschnitten. Nur hier im Forum hat den nie einer gefahren.ich Frage mich warum?
    Hat den wirklich noch nie einer gefahren? Der Preis ist auch super.