Schaut mal was es gibt !

• Habs schon.

Ist lesenswert. Eine Sammlung von sehr vielen Presseberichten, Vergleichtests zu Boxster, Z4 usw. Komplett in englisch.

+++ S2000 MY-2005, EZ-2006, Erstbesitzer. +++ Mods: KW Variante 3. Michelin PS2 (N3) in 225/255 auf 17" OEM Felgen. Wolfgang Weber Abstimmung. Fischerflex. Luft für die Bremsen vorn und hinten. Powerflex Road Series vorn. Domstrebe. Skeed Brace. Schwallblech in Ölwanne. Schwungscheibe 5.1kg statt 6.3kg. Seeker Shift Collar. Custom made Öltemperaturanzeige. Rainbow Germanium 265.25 aktiv an Alpine 9853R. Modifry Dashboard Handy Halter. +++ http://s-zillus.de +++

• Zitat

Original von Los Eblos
    Habs schon.

Ist lesenswert. Eine Sammlung von sehr vielen Presseberichten, Vergleichtests zu Boxster, Z4 usw. Komplett in englisch.

dito und fullack :lol: :thumbup:

"You all know me. Know how I earn a living. I'll catch this Honda for you, but it's not going to be easy... Bad car. Not like going down the pond catching bluegills and tommycocks. This S2K... swallow you whole. Shaking. Tenderizing. Down you go."

• Zitat

Original von steve hislop
    dito und fullack :lol: :thumbup:

Dieses FULLACK gefällt Dir, was? :lol:

+++ S2000 MY-2005, EZ-2006, Erstbesitzer. +++ Mods: KW Variante 3. Michelin PS2 (N3) in 225/255 auf 17" OEM Felgen. Wolfgang Weber Abstimmung. Fischerflex. Luft für die Bremsen vorn und hinten. Powerflex Road Series vorn. Domstrebe. Skeed Brace. Schwallblech in Ölwanne. Schwungscheibe 5.1kg statt 6.3kg. Seeker Shift Collar. Custom made Öltemperaturanzeige. Rainbow Germanium 265.25 aktiv an Alpine 9853R. Modifry Dashboard Handy Halter. +++ http://s-zillus.de +++

• Zitat

Original von Los Eblos

Dieses FULLACK gefällt Dir, was? :lol:

jau...alles was anschläge spart ist gut...besonders wenn du den ganzen tag ziegelwände mit nem 25kg schweren abrissbohrhammer niedergerungen hast :D
    meine handgelenke tun weh wie die von rocky als er gegen den russen angetreten ist :twisted:

"You all know me. Know how I earn a living. I'll catch this Honda for you, but it's not going to be easy... Bad car. Not like going down the pond catching bluegills and tommycocks. This S2K... swallow you whole. Shaking. Tenderizing. Down you go."

• Kleine Leseprobe gewünscht?

Zitat

We tried to bring the Honda S2000's exquisite talents to you months ago. Unfortunately, mere days before we got our grubby mitts on this rag-top, some other bozo magazine went and stuffed our shining example through the hedge. Another Billy Journalist, who clearly didn't know the definition of opposite lock, did exactly the same thing weeks after our S2000 trouble-free miles too, spearing our silver arrow backwards into a tree. Twonk.

The reason was clear enough to see, however. On my first foray out the company car park the back end slid out as I applied a modicum of power in the first gear. Some would have parked it and sworn never to drive that hateful machine again. Me, I loved it. That's the division when you come to razor-sharp handling machines like the 240bhp S2000. You either fall in love with manhandling this go-kart through even delicious slice of opposite lock, or it turns your trousers brown and you leave it alone. Apparently CART star Dario Franchitti sent his free example back, deciding that the suspension was all wrong. Bunch of puffs these racing guys.

If you're expecting the words supercharged and blower to feature heavily on this page then you'll be disappointed, because Mr Honda doesn't believe in such things. Instead he relies on [...]

:D

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Los Eblos ()

• :thumbup: :D

Zitat

If clothes make the man, then the engine definitely makes the car.

:)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Los Eblos ()