• A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes..

The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."

He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks,"What's your occupation?"

"I'm a prostitute," she says.

The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, " Let's try to rephrase that."

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand little cocks last year."

"Chicken Farmer it is."

• An Irish farmer named Seamus had an accident with a lorry ,and was sueing the lorry company,
    In court their hot-shot solicitor was questioning Seamus..

Solicitor

'Now didn't you say to the Police at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?' ..

Seamus

'Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the...'

Solicitor

'I didn't ask for any details','Just answer the question. Did you not tell the police officer, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?'

Seamus

'Well, I had just got Bessie into the sidecar and I was driving down the road....'

The solicitor interrupted again and said,

'Your Honour, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the police on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident, he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Seamus's answer and said to the solicitor:

'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favourite cow, Bessie'.

Seamus thanked the Judge and proceeded.

'Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favourite cow, into the sidecar and was driving her down the road when this huge lorry and trailer came through a stop sign and hit me right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt very bad like, and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible pain just by her groans. Shortly after the accident, a policeman on a motorbike turned up. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the policeman came charging across the road, gun still in hand, looked me up and down, and said, 'How badly are you hurt?'

'Now what the F@@K would you have said'?

• Ein Paar aus Stuttgart sitzt beim Therapeuten.

Der Therapeut fragt: „Was kann ich für Sie tun?“

Der Mann antwortet: “Würden Sie uns bitte beim Sex zuschauen?“

Der Therapeut ist erstaunt über dieses Anliegen, stimmt aber zu.

Als das Paar fertig ist, sagt der Therapeut:
    „Es tut mir leid, aber ich finde nichts Außergewöhnliches an Ihrer Art Sex zu haben“, und er verlangt 80 Euro für die Sitzung.

Bald darauf wiederholt sich das Ganze:
    Zweimal in der Woche kommt das Paar, hat Sex, bezahlt die 80 Euro und geht wieder …

Nach einigen Wochen fragt der Therapeut:
    „Entschuldigen Sie die Frage, aber was genau versuchen Sie eigentlich heraus zu finden?“

Sagt der Mann:

„Nix… !!!
    Aber sie isch verheiratet, zu ihr könnet mer net, i bin au verheiratet, zu mir könnet mer also au net …!
    Das Holiday Inn verlangt 150 Euro für oi Zimmer, das Graf Zeppelin 360 Euro.
    Wenn mir zu Ihne kommet, dann henn mir

a) a saugut’s Alibi,
    b) s’ koschtet uns nur 80 Euro und
    c) die Krankenkasse erstattet uns 67,60 Euro zurück!!!

• So, ich hab hier mal was für euch:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.oli-hilbring.de/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/real.jpg]

Ein Münchner geht an der Isar spazieren. Da sieht er einen Mann am Ufer,
    der einen Becher in den Fluss taucht und gerade trinken will.Der
    Münchner schreit zu dem Mann: "Ja bist du narrisch??? Des Wasser is
    dreckad und voller Bakterien. Des kannst net saufa."Der Mann dreht sich
    ...um und fragt: "Was hammse jesacht juter Mann?"

Darauf der Münchner:
    "Sie müssen gaaaanz langsam trinken. Das Wasser ist seeeehr kalt."

------------------------

Ein Mann in einem Heissluftballon hat sich verirrt, geht tiefer und sieht einen Mann am Boden. Er sinkt noch tiefer und ruft:
    "Entschuldigung, können Sie mir bitte helfen? Ich habe einem Freund versprochen, ihn vor einer Stunde zu treffen, und ich weiss nicht, wo ich bin."

Der Mann am Boden antwortet:
    "Sie sind in einem Heissluftballon in ungefähr 10 m Höhe über Grund. Sie befinden sich zwischen 40 und 41 Grad nördlicher Breite und zwischen 59 und 60 Grad westlicher Länge."

"Sie müssen Ingenieur sein", antwortet der Ballonfahrer.

"Bin ich!", antwortet der Mann, "woher wissen Sie das?"

"Nun", sagt der Ballonfahrer, "alles, was Sie mir sagen ist technisch korrekt, aber ich habe keine Ahnung, was ich mit Ihren Informationen anfangen soll - und Fakt ist, dass ich immer noch nicht weiss, wo ich bin. Offen gesagt, waren Sie keine grosse Hilfe. Sie haben höchstens meine Reise noch weiter verzögert."

Der Mann antwortet: "Sie müssen im Management tätig sein!"

"Ja!", antwortet der Ballonfahrer, "aber woher wissen Sie das?"

"Nun", sagt der Ingenieur, "Sie wissen weder wo Sie sind, noch wohin Sie fahren. Sie sind aufgrund einer grossen Menge heisser Luft in Ihre jetzige Position gekommen. Sie haben ein Versprechen gemacht, von dem Sie keine Ahnung haben, wie Sie es einhalten können und erwarten von den Leuten unter Ihnen, dass sie Ihre Probleme lösen.
    Tatsache ist: Sie sind exakt in der gleichen Lage wie vor unserem Treffen, aber irgendwie bin ich jetzt schuld!"

• An ad found in the Canberra Times, Personal Section:
    I reckon this bloke should have got a few replies simply for taking the time to think of this!

Wanted A tall well-built woman with good
    reputation, who can cook frogs
    legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
    schia garden, classic music and tal-
    king without getting too serious.

Interested?
    Then please only read lines 1, 3 and 5;
    still interested?
    Call me at...... 8250-0327

• One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip, but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked, and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum.

When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hidden the liquor, and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider pot, and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritable Santa trudged to the door. He opened the door, and there was a little angel with a great Christmas tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't it a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

• Three men die in a car accident Christmas Eve. They all find themselves at the pearly gates waiting to enter Heaven. On entering they must present something "Christmassy".

The first man searches his pocket, and finds some Mistletoe, so he is allowed in.

The second man presents a cracker, so he is also allowed in.

The third man pulls out a pair of panties.

Confused at this last gesture, St. Peter asks, "How do these represent Christmas?"

The third man answered "They're Carol's."

• Zitat

Original von Q-Treiber
    Wenn man weder Schneeschippen noch Ausparken kann: KLICK

Zwei echte Granaten am Werke, typisch Ami.

...und ich sach doch: DIE WAREN NICHT AUF DEM MOND :lol: :lol:

Naja, Du solltest vielleicht sagen:

MIT LEUTEN WIE DENEN, WÄREN DIE AMI´s NIE AUF DEN MOND GEKOMMEN!

Falls Du allerdings zu den Verschwörungstheoretikern gehören möchtest: www.clavius.org da werden Deine Fragen beantwortet, wenn nicht kannst Du mir gerne ne PN schicken. ;)

"You all know me. Know how I earn a living. I'll catch this Honda for you, but it's not going to be easy... Bad car. Not like going down the pond catching bluegills and tommycocks. This S2K... swallow you whole. Shaking. Tenderizing. Down you go."

• 8o 8o 8o oh leck was für pausenclowns .
    was für ein bewegungsspastiker muss man sein, um so eine baumaschine nicht alleine dort heraus zu fahren .

Gruß Alexander G
    04.06.2002 - 28.01.2006 Silverstone Schwarz Rot
    28.01.2006 - 04.09.2019 Moonrock Bi Color Schwarz Rot

Leave Me Alone,
    I Know What
    I´M Doing ! ;)
    K.Raikkonen

• Zitat

Original von Alexander G
    8o 8o 8o oh leck was für pausenclowns .
    was für ein bewegungsspastiker muss man sein, um so eine baumaschine nicht alleine dort heraus zu fahren .

Das steht fest...vor allem hat der Schaufelradbagger doch auch Allrad! :o

"You all know me. Know how I earn a living. I'll catch this Honda for you, but it's not going to be easy... Bad car. Not like going down the pond catching bluegills and tommycocks. This S2K... swallow you whole. Shaking. Tenderizing. Down you go."

• Zitat

Original von steve hislop
    Das steht fest...vor allem hat der Schaufelradbagger doch auch Allrad! :o

Das ist mir auch gerade in den Sinn gekommen. Zur Not müsste er sich immer noch mit der Schaufel am Boden wegdrücken können..
    *kopfschüttel*